Fed-Ex Man left so I closed the door. I didn't tear into the package just yet though. I had to feed the dog and get myself together. After I had gotten dressed, I then opened the packaging, and started assembling the T-Comm with the Neptune processor. Found my spare headpiece (which was still new in its original box), found a spare Harmony headpiece cable, got the Neptune and the UHP neptune cable out of the Neptune case, and got everything plugged in where they needed to go. Then of course I had to fight with the Neptune a bit, to get the Control to sync. Finally, it synced! I ran over to my computer, pulled up iTunes and found all of my random cables/etc that I use for listening to music. I wanted to try the T-coil setting, so I tried the MusicLink telecoil earhook. Heard nothing.. uuhh.. Got my headphones out and tried that. Still nothing. Checked the volume on my computer and it wasn't registering the music playing from iTunes. My desktop is a little funny about that sometimes, so I shut down iTunes and opened it back up again. Then finally I was able to hear the music! Switched out to the telecoil earhook again, aww yeah! It was great!
|the T-comm in its packaging|
|found a spare magnet from one of my headpieces that is broken... nice!|
|Neptune with the T-Comm, and the Harmony|
|T-Comm on the ear|
Now I need to find my Phonak FM unit so I can experiment with the FM set up again with the Neptune and T-Comm.