Monday, July 30, 2007

finally fixed!

Hearing aid is finally adjusted right, I think. Shane, wow. He had all these computer problems, and he worked SO hard to get at least 1 laptop working just so he could get my hearing aid adjusted before my sister's wedding. The audiology's closed on Saturdays, but he still went in on Saturday morning just to adjust my hearing aid. He knew how important the wedding was and how important it was for me to be able to hear what was going on so... wow. I don't think Kerri would have done that. I'm definitely going to continue to see Shane for any hearing issues I have. I just like what he does better than what Kerri does. I just haven't been happy with what Kerri has done with my hearing aid, so I'll just stick with Shane. Now, let's just get my FM transmitter working right again. How many times have I had that stupid thing replaced now? 2 or 3 times since 2001, I think it was. That transmitter sure does break pretty easily... I'd get a new, different transmitter, but I certainly don't have the money for it.

No comments: