Thursday, May 8, 2003

I GOT THE INFO PACKET FROM BIONIC EAR! lots of info on the Clarion and Auria cochlear implant from that company! the Auria one is sooo frickin' cool! Course I'm not gonna choose an implant based on its looks. I want a cochlear implant that works and ...... yeah! Help me hear, and understand what's going on (after I get used to the implant and learning all the sounds again of course). Hmmmmmmm! I'm excited about this yes...

And my dad's supporting whichever decision I make about the CI. He says that if I want one, he's all for it and will help to find a way to pay for it all. I did forward him the email that I got from BoysTown with some information on CI's being not a hearing device but a prosthesis (or whatever it is) and that most insurances should cover this. err yeah.. okay.....

No comments: