Wednesday, February 15, 2012

CI Schedule changes

So... Turns out the surgeon won't be in office the last week of March (when my original post-op and activation appointment would be). So.... it was either move the activation appointment up to March 23, or move the surgery date to the next week, March 21st with activation/post op on April 3. Well, my boss was getting some time off in March too, taking off when I was back in at work and that sort of thing. After she made some phone calls and such, the end result was us switching our weeks off from work. So now my new cochlear implant schedule looks like this:

Pre Op: 3/20/12 @ 1:30 pm
Pre Admit: 3/20/12 @ 3:00 pm

Surgery: 3/21/12 @ 12:00 pm (check in at 10:30 am)

Post Op: 4/3/12 @ 1:30 pm
Activation: 4/3/12 @ 9:00 am

Yesterday afternoon was a bit crazy for myself, and for my boss, figuring out how to deal with the schedule changes and such. Just got the confirmation from the CI center this afternoon. Now just need to get the other boss to make the changes to my requested time off in the system, and I'll be good to go.

No comments: