Monday, March 10, 2008

Hatis

Just ordered a single Hatis Epic ear piece from Harris Communications. Got to love that store, I've purchased my Sonic Boom alarm clock from them too (I got my first Sonic Boom clock for free after the company saw my article in the Kid Ink section of the Hearing Health magazine while I was in the 4th or 5th grade, which unfortunately, a power outage killed after more than 10 years of use). Harris Communications just has all sorts of products for the deaf. Alarm clocks, assistive listening devices, alert systems, books, heck just about everything.

Hopefully I'll get the Hatis device soon enough, so I can try it out in various places and see how it works. My telecoil setting is sensitive in some places. I'm surprised my Telecoil wasn't buzzing when I just tried it a few minutes ago here. I'm at work, and there's computers all around and the telecoil is normally sensitive around computers. Anyway, I'll stop rambling on and get back to work. :)

No comments: