Monday, May 19, 2008

Dead?

And now the Naida seems to not work at all. It was working fine last night. But today, nada. Hm! I've only had it a week and half too. Changed batteries and all, nothing. At times, I will hear something, but it's incredibly quiet. Other times, absolutely nothing. What is going on? And I don't see my audiologist again until Friday. How frustrating. I did email Phonak about this though, to see if they had an idea of what could be going on. I'm starting to think maybe I should just stick with the Supero. So frustrating!


EDIT: Oh wait... NOW it works. What the hey? For half an hour today I fought with it. Played with the battery door and all, and mostly got nothing. But now, I heard it turn on and feedback, and I was wearing the Supero. Grr! We'll see how the Naida works today, and I'll have the Supero with me for back up, just in case something happens.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Is it working now????

lbohan said...

http://www.alldeaf.com/1009232-post232.html

...
"If any forum users have a problem with the Naida or Exelia muting on it's own, let your audi know, as there is a new firmware upgrade that they can put in with iPFG 2.1a, which solves this issue.

Locally, we were having it more with the Naida and initially thought it was a battery problem, but it seems to be this firmware issue.

The firmware can be updated in the audi's office or they can send it in under warranty to have the update done."
...