Monday, August 19, 2013

School starting up again soon...

Oh no!  College classes will start up next Monday!  Ack!  Am I ready?  I don't know if I am.  I have already seen the disabilities coordinator at the college and re-checked out the Revo Labs microphone to use for the CART captioning set up for English (using ACS Captions' service again).  English and Math classes on campus, human anatomy and government online.  It's a full time schedule for me this semester.  Vocational Rehab will again be paying for my courses, and covered most of the costs of my text books (one book I had to pay for myself, and instead of paying full price for a used book, I just rented it instead).  In a way, I am ready.  I have the books and equipment needed, and will be getting financial aid again.  And at the same time, I'm thinking "oh no, gotta get up early enough so I can get to class on time, ugh".  I am NOT a morning person! And I'm not particularly looking forward to the homework either.  Shoot, I still need to get my office/library set up/organized at the new apartment, so I actually have a place to do homework.

I've got one full week left to get everything out of my old apartment and into my new one... and getting the old one cleaned up and everything before turning over the keys to the apartment management.  And I still haven't gotten the chance to hit up the pool at the new apartment with the Neptune yet!  I mean to last night, but by the time I got home from the grocery store last night, maintenance had already locked the pool up for the night. Hopefully soon enough I can grab the Neptune and go for a swim.

No comments: