Thursday, January 15, 2004

ci stuff at school

got to Star Lane. Good of the order, nothing important. in Vlastos's room, Mr. V popped in the Sound & Fury videotape, and started showing it. I sat at the table and wrote answers to questions for the morning group. Jo and Angela arrived, so I went to Jo's desk. Told them they just started the video. We interrupted the video, and I introduced Angela. Angela talked of her deafness, getting the implant, how difficult it was to adjust to the way everything sounded with a CI and everything. Answered a few questions. She was GREAT! Jo then had to drive Angela back to the deaf school and I went with them! We dropped Angela off, then Jo and I went to TCBY and had ice cream. Then we returned to Star Lane just in time for the video to end.

No comments: