Friday, March 20, 2009

CT scan set

Got the CT scan appointment set! I relay called the imaging center to make sure they got the doctor's order for the scan, which they did. Then we went ahead and set up an appointment. Monday, the 23rd at 11 a.m. Wow, that's pretty fast. So now I'll have to go to the bank and make a withdrawal so I can pay for the scan. I would think I have enough in there, I can't remember what my latest bank statement from last month said. And I can't check it online as I don't have an online account with this particular bank. Maybe I should run down to the bank downtown and check and make the withdrawal, then come back to work and finish everything... I doubt I'll get off work before 5 as that is when the banks usually close.

I really wasn't expecting to do the scan this soon, but hey the sooner it gets done, the sooner the doctor has the results and that sort of thing. Wow.

No comments: