Thursday, March 5, 2009

Medical Records!

I have finally received my medical records from Sheridan hospital. And they sent EVERYTHING, and I do mean EVERYTHING. I requested for any files from Nov. 1987 that documented the meningitis.. but they also included my birth records, but hey, that's completely fine with me. Was interesting to go through all the notes. Most of the records are from when I was hospitalized and treated for the meningitis. Very interesting stuff! Even my mom went through the notes, and "relived" the experience. Made comments of some of the notes ("duh" kind of comments, was kind of funny). I'm glad to have the records now. Now I have every detail of the meningitis episode, all the blood works they did, CT scan results, medications and treatments, every diaper change, EVERYTHING.

Now, will have to get a file box to store my medical and audiological records in, so they don't get damaged or misplaced.

No comments: