Friday, May 1, 2009

Coming up...

My appointment with Rocky Mountain Ear Center is May 5. Hearing test at 11:30 a.m., and Dr. Kelsall at 1:30 p.m. to go over the CT scan results. Awesome! My grandparents will come and get me on Monday after I'm done with work, then we'll head towards Denver. Do as much driving as we can, spend the night somewhere, then get to Denver for my appointments on Tuesday. Then after the appointment, we'll leave Denver and start heading back as much as we possibly can.

Yesterday Rocky Mountain Ear Center called our house. I saw them appear on our caller ID, and debated whether or not I should answer. I decided I would just let the answering machine pick up. The machine picked up, and from there, it seems to be an automated message being left for me. I listened to it, but could barely make out what the message was. The time of the appointments I was able to hear, but the rest of the message I didn't get. Mom told me they just wanted to confirm the appointments. Ah, ok!

Darn it. I missed the hearingjourney.com chat last night. Completely forgot that yesterday was a Thursday. Oh well, there's plenty of other Thursdays to catch the chat.

No comments: